Re: Alternatives to Dreamweaver (was: Re: Wine)

Matthew K Poer wrote in Article
<[🔎] 1174342238.11529.27.camel@localhost.localdomain> posted to
gmane.linux.debian.user:

> Amaya is an open-source web browser and web development application from
> the W3C, the folks that make XHTML/CSS and all that jazz. I just tried
> it... it's WYSIYG plus text editing mode. It'll take a while to get used
> to, I think, but I'm sure it always puts out good code.

I've yet to see Amaya produce code that the W3C Validator did not approve
of.

> It doesn't look very user-friendly, but maybe with time it could grow on
> you?

The UI could use improvement, but even that being said, it's not that hard
to get into.

--
Paul Johnson