Re: OT: sponge burning!

On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 06:09:48PM +0100, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

> ..maybe, define "just full of all sorts of conspiracy theories", I don't
> watch TV, I pick my news off the web, where I try to balance Muslim,
> Crusader, Commie, Jew, Asian, LatinAmerican and Norwegian news
> against what I learned in boot school.

Oh yeah, labeling non-muslims as crusaders is really balanced.

> > Again, your naivete is scary.  The Muslims will not be happy until the
> > Jews and Christians are gone.  Don't you get it?  We can't just "go
> > home" and think that they will never bother us again.  To think so is
> > beyond naive.
>
> ..so, "we'll just wipe'm out, right?"  "Genau wie im Auschwitz?"

Yeah.  Because you know that the US military is over in Iraq and
Afghanistan rounding up innocent women and children and killing them by
the truckload in the name of stopping terrorism.  Oh wait, that's not at
all what is happening.  They are over there looking for the actual
terrorists and their supporters.  They are capturing the terrorists and
affording them Geneva conventions protections (of which you are so fond
of claiming that should be done) whem *they are not even entitled* to
such protection.

Regards,

-Roberto

--