Re: Favorite Email/Calender/PIM and Why

I don't mean to topic steal here, but this is kind of on topic. I'm
wondering if anyone knows of any good calender applications for a
system tray? I'm running Window Maker and wmsystray, so I can still
use gnome-power-manager, nm-applet, and update-notifier (I need these
because I'm on a laptop, otherwise I'd be using Ion). wmsystray can
hold 4 applications, and I've been trying to find a good dockable
calender program in the repositories.

So in short; Does anyone know of any good calender applications that
dock into a system tray?