Re: OT: sponge burning!

On 03/18/07 21:57, Paul Scott wrote:
> Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
>> On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 03:26:03AM +0100, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>>>
>> Are these the same Muslims who are blowing innocent men women and
>> children in markets schools and other public places?
>>
> If I'm not mistaken "we" killed far more innocent men and women and
> children just bombing into Iraq than any "terrorists" have killed so far.
>>
>>> ..I was trained for WWIII, nuclear combat against the Soviet Union
>>> under the full 4 Geneva Conventions, and how to use these Conventions
>>> as a psyops weapon against the Soviet GI's.  Even the Nazis made
>>> some use of these.  But the Bush Regime has declared them, "old
>>> fashion" and "obsolete."  That is precisely why I, as a civilian, am
>>> _pleased_ to honor Osama bin Laden's 3'rd option, "Step aside!",
>>> where Sissy Boy George screams "With me, or, against me!".
>>>

>> Again, your naivete is scary.  The Muslims will not be happy until the
>> Jews and Christians are gone.

Or converted to Wahabist Islam.

> Then Bush's people have been successful in their fear campaign with you.

You haven't really studied their (islamofascist) writings, have you?

>>  Don't you get it?  We can't just "go
>> home" and think that they will never bother us again.  To think so is
>> beyond naive.
>>
> What is naive is to think these wars are about religion and terrorists.
> As long as the US dollar is so connected to oil people like Bush and
> friends will continue using terror as an excuse to do what they are doing.

It's a *hell* of a lot cheaper to *buy* it at $50/bbl than it is to
invade Iraq.  That's why we prop up dictators.

If Saddam had "only" been happy to grow fabulously wealth selling
metric yatta-assloads of oil, *none* of this would have happened.

But no.  Ha had to get extra greedy, and then megalomaniacal
thinking he could unite all the Arabs.