Re: Bug in acroread?

Joe Hart wrote:

> Is postscript so bad that everyone needs pdf?  No.  The fact that PDF
> files are hard to edit is what makes them so popular in the business
> world.

pdf files are searchable. I cannot figure out how to search a .ps file under
gv. The search functionality is tremendously useful when reading a 300 page
book on the computer. This is the main reason I prefer pdf to ps. This is
the reason I sometimes go back to acroread from kpdf (kpdf's search
functionalities are not as great as acroread).

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/