Re: Where is debian-non-US

Joe Hart wrote:
> Jochen Schulz wrote:
>> Correct. And on the EU level they are even discussing to make
>> a similar law obligatory for all member states.
>
> The EU is not a body (yet) that can enforce laws.  Therefore,
> they cannot mandate laws.

Correct me if I am wrong, please, but I believe Jochen meant that
the EU is considering making a similar law required to be a
member of the EU. That is not creating and enforcing laws, it is
specifying what is required to be a member. I am fairly positive
that they already do this in many other areas.

--
Glen