Re: vim like completion in bash?

cga2000 wrote:
> .. with all due respect, so is "works with zsh."

    Which wasn't the entirety of my response.  I prefaced it with "I know this
most likely is not the answer you're looking for" and added I was answering
more for completeness of the archives that it is in fact possible in zsh in
case it were not possible in bash.  I did not leave it at "works here" nor was
I in a position to help further since I am not using the same shell as the OP.
 I was just presenting an alternative, not a solution.