Re: vim like completion in bash?

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> FTR, works here in bog standard bash running in aterm.

    *sigh*  My point is that if the OP is unable to do what they want telling
him *you* can do it without specifying what options might be needed to bring
them in line with your configuration.  Barring that asking questions on what
might be different between your configuration and his would at least provide
some forward movement.  "Works here!" is pretty much the AOL answer.