Re: OT: Politics and other non-Debian ramblings [Was:a dumb query? pls humor me]

Freddy Freeloader wrote:
> Methinks you're looking at things backwards.

    Er, wha now?

> Hitler used the existing

> The same goes for Indians in North America.

    I said nothing about those so how you pull those outta yer nether parts is
beyond me.  I was thinking more of the institutionalized racism in present day
government policy.  The class and race warfare fed by supposed "minority
leaders" who are doing it solely for political gain.