fvwm (was Re: Firefox/Iceweasel's ...)

On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 03:22:35PM -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> >>Do try it. :-)
> >>
> >>[1] It's a bit of a learning curve, _but_ with power/versatility comes a
> >>huge manpage :-)
> >>

> I am a fvwm devotee. Absolutely everything is programmable through its
> .conf file. I have used it for years. Wishes:
>
> 1. An app that would show all that fvwm *can* do. Since I have been
> using the same conf file for years, how do you find what might be
> possible. Reading that man page is not possible for ordinary humans.

Treat it as a reference. Mind you, I've never read it. Most of my
limited understanding comes from tutorials on the net, e.g:

http://www.zensites.net/fvwm/guide/index.html
http://fvwmwiki.bu-web.de/Tutorials
http://fvwm.lair.be/

> [OT] Booting linux-image-2.6.18 with a USB disk attached is broke. Would
> love to fix *that*.

Probably better off starting another thread if you want people to help.

--
Chris.
======