Re: Bio-Based Fuels (OT: a dumb query? pls humor me)

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 17:38 -0500, Greg Folkert wrote:
> Algae based Bio-Diesel. 110,000 square miles of "useless desert" flooded
> with salt water and seeded with a certain algae

Oops, just went through the TOME summary, its 11,000 square miles. Or
about:

        0.310959514% of the 3,537,438 square miles the US has.

Sorry, for the "Off-Topic" ness of this post. I guess we are being
admonished for far too much of this.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup