Re: REALLY OT: News Flash

Vibhav Sharma wrote:
> Dan H. wrote:
>> Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
>>

>>> When the Bible says something, I believe it.
>>>

>> Isn't that a bit silly? After all, the Bible is a collection of stories,
>>
> go for our 'stories' that all the universe was created by the Lord
> Brahma ...

Well it depends, according to the Hymn of Creation in the Rig Veda, it
actually says "no one knows" because it is unknowable and in the same
way that Brahman is unknowable because it is indescribable (note not to be
confused with Brahma), since it's Nirgun, Nirakar, (without attributes and
without form. This is the Advaita position anyway, which is the monistic
tradition.

/s