Re: OT: sponge burning!

Roberto C. Sanchez <roberto@connexer.com>:

>  On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 11:14:05AM -0800, Michael M. wrote:
> >
> > abortion (??-b=F4r'sh??n)
> > n.
> > 1. a. Termination of pregnancy and expulsion of an embryo or of a fetus
> > that is incapable of survival.
> >    b. Any of various procedures that result in such termination and
> >       expulsion. Also called induced abortion.
> > 2. The premature expulsion of a nonviable fetus from the uterus; a
> >    miscarriage.
> > 3. Cessation of normal growth, especially of an organ or other body
> >    part, prior to full development or maturation.
> > 4. An aborted organism.
> > 5. Something malformed or incompletely developed; a monstrosity.
> >
> > Don't see anything about "murder" there.
>
>  None of them say anything about aborting a viable fetus either.

Every time I see men fighting about abortion, I wonder who the **** are
they to tell women what to do with their bodies?

Every time I hear of a woman having yet another abortion, I wonder who
the **** let them have another child?

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling          Linux Counter #80292
       Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html