Re: OT: sponge burning!

On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 08:40:23AM -0500, Michael Pobega wrote:

> I hate talking to Democrats about politics. I'm trying to discuss my
> opinions in a friendly manner, and you jump into murdering innocent
> babies? I'm glad you have the social capacity to keep a sane
> conversation continuing. And if you didn't realize it, that
> was heavy sarcasm.

I find it funny that you think I am Democrat.  Besides, how else would
characterize abortion?  The death penalty is state-sanctioned killing of
capital offenders.  Combat is the state-sanctioned killing of the agents
of a belligerent foreign power.  Murder is the unlawful killing of an
innoccent (read: not belligerent to the state or criminal against it)
person.  So, are babies considered capital offenders, enemy combatants
or innocent?

Regards,

-Roberto

--