Re: a dumb query? pls humor me

On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 10:41:02AM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Joe Hart wrote:
>
> > It's not much better anywhere in Europe.  That's why most people drive
> > small cars.
>
> That's why I drive a small car and why small cars are popular in the
> non-retarded segment of the American population as well.  :o)

Well, I also drive a small car usually.  But I also own a SUV.  There
are times when they are necessary.  Like when it has snowed 8 inches,
the streets are not yet clear and you need to get to work.  Or when you
want to go camping out in the middle of nowhere.  Or when you need to
haul a trailer loaded with stuff.

Regards,

-Roberto

--