Re: any recomendedations of documentation for half a dozen services.

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 11:05:40AM -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
No doubt this is due to my [...] but I still have to find how you use exim4 for routing system messages *and* for sending mail to an internet address. And I found the documentation that comes with it inadequate [for me].

what do you mean by this? Are you trying to distinquish between local
mail and remote mail? You have to set up routers and transports for
the two types of mail. you define what is considered local
mail. everything that matches local goes to a local transport and
everything else goes to remote transport. I can verify this works (as
can you) by the fact that you are currently reading this email.

In gmane.linux.debian.user with Mozilla Thunderbird version 1.5.0.5 (20060719)?

Cf:

Hugo

post up your problems so we can help