Re: flash plugin

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 08:12:45PM +0100, Joe Hart wrote:

> Glad to hear it.  I'm still running Etch, but most likely will be
> running sid in the near future.  Etch is getting boring.  It's too stable :)

heh. well, sorry to burst your bubble, but sid's not all that
thrilling either. At least day-to-day. What is thrilling is digging
through 16,000 packages looking for something you've not seen
before. I do that a lot with wm's on occaision. sometimes apt-cache
rdepends <Random-package> can be fun too.