flash plugin

Hello.  I'm having problems with the flashplugin-nonfree package.  Both installing it, and trying to reconfigure it, fail.  It attempts to download an older file that does not exist.  I then downloaded the recent file from the adobe site, but the flashplugin-nonfree package did not recognize it.

Here is a printout of the error I get when I try to reconfigure it:

debian:/home/mark# dpkg-reconfigure flashplugin-nonfree
Downloading...
--00:17:57--  http://download.macromedia.com/pub/labs/flashplayer9_update/FP9_plugin_beta_112006.tar.gz
           => `./FP9_plugin_beta_112006.tar.gz'
Resolving download.macromedia.com... 72.246.35.191
Connecting to download.macromedia.com|72.246.35.191|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response...
404 Not Found
00:19:58 ERROR 404: Not Found.

download failed
The Flash plugin is NOT installed.

If anyone has any tips on how I can fix this, I would appreciate it.  I did manage, on another computer at my work, to get flash installed with this package; so, why it won't work on my home computer is a mystery.  I'm using Etch.

Mark