Re: flash plugin

> What version of flashplugin-nonfree is installed? I ask because your
> machine is trying to fetch a beta version of Flash. It should be
> looking for Flash 9 final. Have done an 'apt-get update && apt-get
> upgrade' recently?

> --

> Liam

Hi.  I use aptitude, and yes, I have run both aptitude update, and aptitude dist-upgrade recently.  The mirrors I use are:

deb http://debian.mirrors.tds.net/debian/ etch main contrib non-free
deb-src http://debian.mirrors.tds.net/debian/ etch main contrib non-free
# multimedia
deb http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/os/Linux/distributions/debian-multimedia testing main

I tried running aptitude update, and aptitude upgrade, just now, and nothing.  I then tried apt-get update, followed by apt-get upgrade, and nothing changed.  The version of flashplugin-nonfree is 9.0.21.78.3.  I'll check and see if this is the same as the version I have at work.  Perhaps I should change my sources.

Mark