Re: Ubuntu vs. Debian (was Re: Introduction)

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 06:49:14PM +0100, Johannes Wiedersich wrote:
> I might be a bit of a purist, but I would say that even for one page of
> a document you will be better of with LaTeX. Word output might be ok for
> a quick fax, but the printed text from a half-way decent printer will
> always look better, if it's done in LaTeX.

Unfortunately, the "computer modern" font looks a bit old. :-(
Apparently its easy to change. :-)

Don't forget to check that your /etc/apt/sources.lst entries point to
etch and not testing, otherwise you may end up with a broken system once
etch goes stable.