Re: Ubuntu vs. Debian (was Re: Introduction)

Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 07:03:18 +0100
> Joe Hart <j.hart@orange.nl> wrote:
>

>> Damn, did it again.  I am so used to hitting reply.  I have to
>> remember Reply to ALL...
>>

> 'Reply to list' would be better. There was just recently a thread about
> Icedove/Thundebird extensions to achieve that.
>
> Regards,
> Andrei

Interesting. I couldn't find the thread in the archives, but google
found it for me. I installed it and it said one of the requirements was
enigmail, so I installed that too. Now when I hit that button, enigmail
pops up saying it wants to walk me through setting up PGP. Not a bad
idea, and something I was thinking of doing anyway.

Talk about smart software.

Thanks for the tip.