Re: Opening ports in Shorewall in order to run an America's Army server

On 10 Lut, 14:30, Douglas Allan Tutty <dtu...@porchlight.ca> wrote:
> Could it be that you've opened the ports to allow connection attempts
> from the net to your box but not from your box to the net?  You are
> telneting _out_ so you would need to open from fw to net as well.

It doesn't help. Take a look at my /etc/shorewall/policy.

#SOURCE         DEST            POLICY          LOG LEVEL
fw              net             ACCEPT
net             all             DROP            info
all             all             REJECT          info

Outgoing packets - in contrast to incoming ones - are not stopped by the
firewall. By the way, commenting the last line out also didn't help.

Jan Stępień

Mail 	jan at stepien com pl
Jabber 	jano at jabber aster pl
GG 	1894343