Opening ports in Shorewall in order to run an America's Army server

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to set up an America's Army game server on my Debian
server box. Having already configured an Apache webserver and few other
services such as SSH, and a MySQL database I thought that enabling
another daemon application won't be a problem. Unfortunately I was wrong.

After successfully installing and, hopefully, correctly configuring AA
server I was unable to connect to it. Accordingly to instructions given
at http://manual.americasarmy.com/index.php/Linux_Server I've opened
ports listed at the website above. Here you can see part of my
/etc/shorewall/rules dedicated to the AA server:

ACCEPT          net     fw      tcp     14200
ACCEPT          net     fw      tcp     20025
ACCEPT          net     fw      tcp     20045
ACCEPT          net     fw      tcp     20046
ACCEPT          net     fw      tcp     20047
ACCEPT          net     fw      udp     1716
ACCEPT          net     fw      udp     1717
ACCEPT          net     fw      udp     1718
ACCEPT          net     fw      udp     8777
ACCEPT          net     fw      udp     27900

Unfortunately the master game server still doesn't see my server. I've
tried to telnet those ports, but:

Trying [ip address]...

I tried to disable Shorewall and see if without it I can connect to
those ports. Surprisingly, all of them were still seen as closed,
despite the AA server daemon running in the background. Nmap proves it.

Could you please enlighten me whether I've misconfigured my Shorewall or
there's something wrong with my AA server? I would be grateful for your
help.

Best regards,
Jan Stępień

--