Re: Debian Etch RC1 installation problem(tcpd package)

One thing i just want to know. I think i didn't make
that clear in my earlier post. Sorry about that. The
website:

http://www.debianhelp.org/node/3648

states that the openbsd-inetd package hangs only when
a static ip is used using netcfg/disable_dhcp=true at
installation(netinstaller) cd's boot time. If you
install using that process(static ip) this package's
installation process waits for an input. For this
reason this hanging problem. So when it says:

Installing tcpd(displayed at top of screen)
a progress bar and
installed openbsd-inetd(displayed bottom of the bar)

if i press alt+F4 and go to console, will it be
possible to give the input there(whatever it is
asking for)? Can someone kindly confirm that? I
really want to install debian etch. I think it is a
fantastic distro. Thanks.