Debian Etch RC1 installation problem(tcpd package)

I was trying to install Debian Etch RC1(x86 version) using
netinstaller.   It downloads all the packages successfully
but while installing one of those packages my computer
hangs for   indefinite amount of time. It   displays the
following at that time:

Installing tcpd(displayed at top of screen)
a progress bar and
installed openbsd-inetd(displayed bottom of the bar)

Is there anything i can do to fix this problem? Can anyone
kindly help me to find out what is causing this problem?
Thanks.