Debian/NT Dual Boot?

I am hoping that someone can direct me to the best instructions on the web for setting up a dual-boot system running Debian and NT.

Most of the HOW-TOs I've looked at assume that you already have Windows running; my case is the reverse.

The computer already has Debian and LILO running.

If I want to put NT on the computer too, would I just partition the disk (how do you partition in linux?) and then install NT on the new partition and expect LILO to notice?

Thanks,
Mitch