Re: Naming multiple alsa sound cards (was Re: synthetic sound generator with api)

On 8/10/06, Jacob S <stormspotter@6texans.net> wrote:
To have modules loaded in a certain order, I would add them
to /etc/modules in the order you want them loaded. One module per line,
no other instructions needed. This works when I need network cards
loaded in a certain order.

Okay, snd-emu10k1 is already there, because I added it previously.
Any idea where I can find the appropriate names for the MIDI devices?
The names in /proc/asound/cards are completely different- it has
"Audigy" rather than "emu10k1".