Re: spam filter easy install

On (19/11/06 17:23), Anthony Campbell wrote:
> I like spamprobe better than spamassassin. There is a deb package but
> I've always compiled and installed my own in /usr/local. It has a
> mailing list where the author answers questions helpfully.
>
> See spamprobe.sourceforge.net.

Hi Anthony

Although my spamassassin does a reasonable job, the spamprobe project
looks interesting and I'd like to give it a try.  Our mail is run on a
local IMAP server; do you think I can run spamprobe alonside the
existing spamassassin set up or will they conflict?

I also had a trawl around for some sort of howto; can you point me to
something?

Thanks

Clive

--