Re: vmware on debian etch

Joshua J. Kugler wrote:
On Friday 17 November 2006 14:44, H.S. wrote:

I have read the other replied, and I just now uninstalled vmware. I am
going to try the rpm now and I'll see if that works.

You installed via the TAR.GZ before? That was what I did, and all seemed to work.

I did change the target installation location to /usr/local however. Do you think that would have mattered?

Yes, that is the right text. :) Do you have javascript turned off? Any other security features? The login page seems to make use of some funky iframe stuff, as well as Javascript.

Not that I know of. All other pages work and I have never knowingly killed javascript in either of the two browsers.

->HS