Re: Trouble browsing secure web sites (scotiaonline.com)

On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 05:12:50PM -0800, Alan Ianson wrote:
> On Sun November 12 2006 17:05, Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
> > On Sunday 12 November 2006 19:53, Alan Ianson wrote:
> > > Suggestions? Please! :)
> >
> > Which browser are you using? If it is firefox, try disabling the extensions
> > and see if it works.
>
> I usually use konqueror but it doesn't seem to matter what browser I use. I've
> tried with firefox too and it doesn't work. I don't have any extentions
> installed. I also use mozilla once in a while and that doesn't work either.

I use firefox to access scotiaolnine, with no problems.  Mind you , I'm
now running sarge mainly because my etch system on the other partition
won't boot.  (it stopped working a few months ago, and I've tried just
about everything except a reinstall).  But until a few monthe ago I was
using firefos on etch to access scotiaonline with no problems
whatsoever.

-- hendrik.