Re: Trouble browsing secure web sites (scotiaonline.com)

On Sun November 12 2006 17:05, Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
> On Sunday 12 November 2006 19:53, Alan Ianson wrote:
> > Suggestions? Please! :)
>
> Which browser are you using? If it is firefox, try disabling the extensions
> and see if it works.

I usually use konqueror but it doesn't seem to matter what browser I use. I've
tried with firefox too and it doesn't work. I don't have any extentions
installed. I also use mozilla once in a while and that doesn't work either.

Do these browsers have there own https:// abilities or do they rely on ssl or
something?

I've posted this question before and nobody else seemed to be having problems.
I just got an email from someone else using Scotiabank who is having
difficulties asking if I found a solution and I had to tell him no. It could
be something about the scotiaonline.com website but I just don't know.