Trouble browsing secure web sites (scotiaonline.com)

Hello List,

I am having trouble browsing my banks web site to do online banking. I can log
into the site but web pages don't seem to load up in the browser. This is
only the case when running testing or unstable, I can navigate the site just
fine with sarge.

This has been the case since shortly after the release of sarge last year, I
could never use the site with testing or unstable. It's been my hope that it
would clear up before the release of etch as stable, but now I wonder if it
will since the scheduled release of etch is only a month or so away.

I have thought about posting a bug report but I don't know where/what the real
bug is.

Suggestions? Please! :)