Re: mutt still sees expired apache certificate

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 21:28:39 +0100
Florian Kulzer <florian@molphys.leidenuniv.nl> wrote:

> > Mutt doesn't use POP3/IMAP/SSL or anything like that. It purely
> > reads local mailboxes. I suggest you look at the MTA you are using.
> > Postfix, sendmail, whatever.
>
> $ apt-cache show mutt | egrep 'IMAP|POP3'
>   * Advanced IMAP client supporting SSL encryption and SASL
> authentication.
>   * POP3 support.
>   o Advanced IMAP client supporting SSL encryption and SASL
> authentication. o POP3 support.

My apologies. When I last looked mutt had no support for POP/IMAP and
the times I have used mutt I have had to install
postfix/procmail/fetchmail to get it working, which is why I went back
to sylpheed. Might have another look.

--
John K Masters - User #417400 in the Linux Counter
http://counter.li.org/

However, many electrons were terrible inconvenienced.