[Solved] Re: mutt still sees expired apache certificate

Dave Ewart, on 2006-11-11:
> I suspect the problem is that Mutt doesn't *use* the web interface!
> Mutt must be using either POP3/SSL or IMAP/SSL if it has been configured
> to use SSL: you need to fix the POP3 or IMAP certificate, in that case,
> not just Apache.

Ah, of course!  I'm using cyrus on the server for imap.  I thought all
traffic went through apache which would forward it to cyrus, but I was
mistaken.  Yes, there are some files in /etc/ssl/cyrus that need to be
changed.

I just changed them with help from
http://www.doorbot.com/guides/sendmail/securemail/
and everything is fine again.