Re: Classic Gnubie accident

On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 07:36:41 -0600, Kent West wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote:
> > I'd there's a higher probability of creating new geeks if existing
> > geeks reproduce.
>
> What is this "reproduce" of which you speak? Is that a new utility
> similar to "cp"?

I was also confused by this sub-thread, so I tried to research the
"girlfriend" issue:

$ apt-cache search girlfriend
psad - The Port Scan Attack Detector

$ apt-cache show psad | grep -i girlfriend
  * various backdoor programs (e.g. EvilFTP, GirlFriend, SubSeven)

My preliminary conclusion is that with a girlfriend you are essentially
"pwned".

--
Regards,
          Florian