Re: Classic Gnubie accident

Ron Johnson:
> On 10/29/06 15:57, Jochen Schulz wrote:
> > Ron Johnson:
> >> And then purge xdm, gdm, kdm and log in like a Real Geek.
> >
> > Real geeks may still have their terminals running under X. :)
> startx is your friend.

It's not that I don't know how to start X from a console. But I (almost)
always need X anyway. And apart from that, I have a non-geek
girlfriend[1] using my computer from time to time.  But maybe that fact
disqualifies me as a Real Geek[tm] a priori. ;-)

[1] She does Frozen Bubbles in under 45 minutes!
When you put a gun to my head you aren't fooling anyone.
[Agree]   [Disagree]