Re: switching from mbox to maildir in mutt, exim, etc.: how?

On Sat, Oct 28, 2006 at 09:21:30PM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:

> On 10/28/06 17:20, Jochen Schulz wrote:
> > Ron Johnson:
> >> On 10/28/06 16:26, Jochen Schulz wrote:
> [snip]
> >> Besides, How often do you poke around Maildir/cur?
> >
> > I don't, but it sounded like the OP does.
>
> Who would want to, with thousands of (seemingly) meaningless 72
> character names!!!  :-0

I'm the OP.  I'm in the process of setting up and verifying the
correct operation of a backup system that's new to me. I noticed this
'waste' caused by the scheme that I have been working on, and asked
for information that might help me fix it. From this thread I've
learned a lot. I thank everyone for their contributions. I can say
that it has _all_ been helpful to me in setting my priorities, like
maybe a little waste is not so bad. ;-)

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net