Re: How to restrict wmv file from download help required

On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 10:51:50PM +0100, david robert wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
>   I have a .wmv file and i want to put this file in my clients website the
>   main problem is he wants to play in web browser only it should not be
>   available for download.How do i do that?

You can prevent downloading, but any halfway-technical person can still
capture the file using, for instance, mplayer.  All you can do is make it
somewhat harder.
--
Carl Fink                                   nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at nitpickingblog.blogspot.com.  Reviews!  Observations!