Heads up - mplayer now in Sid!

Hi all,

Maybe no one has noticed yet... I thought people might be interested to
know that mplayer is now available in Debian Sid:

> kmccarty@benjo (sid)[21]:~% apt-cache policy mplayer
> mplayer:
>   Installed: (none)
>   Candidate: 1.0~rc1~svn20199-1
>   Version table:
>      1.0~rc1~svn20199-1 0
>         500 http://ftp.us.debian.org sid/main Packages

(Note that until #395307 is resolved, mozilla-mplayer will not be
installable, however.)

Many thanks to the maintainers, FTP-masters, mplayer upstream, and all
the others who made this possible!

Some possibly interesting relevant links:

(n.b. I have absolutely nothing to do with mplayer in any way, I just
thought this would be interesting news for debian-user)