Re: How to restrict wmv file from download help required

david robert wrote:

Hi Guys,
I have a .wmv file and i want to put this file in my clients website the main problem is he wants to play in web browser only it should not be available for download.How do i do that? I need to install streaming server for this or any other ideas from this community would help me a lot Thanks for your time

Not sure if this will help, but take a look at following links:

http://www.mediacollege.com/video/format/windows-media/files/asx.html
http://www.mediacollege.com/video/format/windows-media/streaming/

--
Sincerely