Re: Dirty spam

Andrei Popescu wrote:

José Alburquerque <jaalburquerque@cox.net> wrote:

Pollywog wrote:

Sorry, I did not mean to respam the spam.
Now I feel as though I need to find a special chewing gum.

I'm sorry to ask.  Can you explain what special chewing gum means?

If I'm not mistaken, Pollywog was making an analogy to the special
chewing gums if you want to give up smoking ;)

Regards,
Andrei

Thanks for explaining. Pollywog also explained that it had to do with a tv commercial. The reason I really didn't understand is that I don't watch that much tv, but I think I get it. ;-)

--
Sincerely
Jose Alburquerque