Re: Odd Thing ? usb drive

hmm, I've been think about this usb drive, about wiping the filing system,
and going with ext3 for that extra security.

Q. since this is a usb drive, and if I do reformat it with ext3 filing system,
will it automatically mount when unplugging and plugging back in,
as it did before ?

Or is there some major tweaks that have to be done,
please explain.

Rich