Re: Debian Newbie looking for Usefull Tools

On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 16:04:02 -0500
Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com> wrote:

> > If you really want to use webmin, use the upstream version (see
> > my other messages on the topic), but it is much better to
> > actually learn the system's interface and where everything is
> > located via the command line.
> >

> I second that: webmin is too much. Everything it does can be done
> usually very simply with a command line tool. It just takes a
> little  learning.

I tried using Webmin almost 8 years ago when I first started using
Linux.  I thought that leaning Webmin was more difficult than
learning to use the command line.

--
Raquel
Censorship, like charity, should begin at home; but, unlike charity,