Debian Newbie looking for Usefull Tools

Hi there,

Im a newbie at debian, just installing debian 31r0a from a DVD. I got an ADSL connection with a crappy modem. Anyhow, I want to make a box that can do:

- Generating traffic usage (download/upload)
- List the program / port / destination used in daily/weekly/monthly basis (just in case that 1 of my mates use kazaa or something that we decided to blocked)
- Firewall (I was looking at ://www.turtlefirewall.com)
- Printing usage: the ip address/computer name, no of pages, time (we also share a samsung USB  printer)

I heard that Webmin (www.webmin.com) is a tool that combine a few debian pacakages so easier to manage them. Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance for any reply,

Phillipus