Re: Email programs that work.

On 8/29/06, Steve Lamb <grey@dmiyu.org> wrote:
Dmitri Minaev wrote:
> I use Sylpheed. Not a gem, but suitable, especially with full
> keyboard control. I could live with TB, too, but I was too annoyed by
> its' inability to copy a sent message to 'Sent' IMAP folder (recent
> messages at mozillazine forums show that the problem still
> persists...)

    ....  Uhm, not sure why you believe this to be the case.

If I don't trust my own eyes, what else do I have to believe? :) I
experienced this problem and this experience was the reason to drop
(reluctantly, though) Firefox. And I see
(http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2451257) that other
people have this problem, too. Not everyone, of course, but we must be
the unlucky few :)

To all: BTW, have you heard that Mulberry is free now? Not yet
open-source, but already free:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.mulberry.info/197

--
With best regards,