Re: How to Totally!! nuke X11?

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 08:19:12PM +0200, Dimitar Vukman wrote:
} On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:45:49 -0400
} Gregory Seidman <gsslist+debian@anthropohedron.net> wrote:
}
} > This is the primary benefit I keep hearing about for aptitude over
} > apt-get. I just don't see it as particularly valuable. Let's talk use
} > cases:
}
} You can use aptitude the same way as apt-get; whats the difference
} between "# aptitude install package" and "# apt-get install package" or
} purge etc... ?  I mean I like apt-get too, but if you can have more,
} why not use it?

For the same reason I haven't installed every Firefox extension under the
sun. If it doesn't provide me with useful functionality, why should I
bother using it?

--Greg