Odp: [OT] Lotus Quoting (Was Re: Odp: Re: how to modify context ("right-click") menus in KDE ?)

"
I don't want to be overly critical, but the "quoting" style of
Lotus Notes leaves much to be desired. It is possible to get
the application to quote like a normal mail-reader?

Also, as a courtesy to me and others, please don't top post.
"

answering your question: sorry, I really do not know, just a user. Also didn't know it makes a mess - nobody from the "orbis exterior" complained till now.

So, I will quote manually.

Is it OK like this above ? (serious question)

regards
Zbigniew