Re: where can i get cedega package ?

On 8/15/06, David Baron <d_baron@012.net.il> wrote:
Downloaded the WineCVS script and ran it, asking for the bleeding edge user
install (so I will not override my Sid wine).

They are using some sort of funny (flex?) preprocessor and the file ppl.l
"pops out" of this preprocessor prematurely so the c gives errors of stuff
being undefined, redefined, invalid arguments, etc. The correct declarations
are now out of scopt so the compile fails. Do not know how to fix.

(the file has loads of stuff of form <tag>regular-expression and any one of
these may be at fault. There are also %% %{ %} notations which I thought may
control the nesting level but I was unable to get anywhere with this.

These Wine packages for Ubuntu Dapper work fine on my Etch install:
deb http://wine.budgetdedicated.com/apt dapper main

and it stays up to date with Wine's releases, which are frequent these days.

Also Sid is not that far behind, compared to how far behind it sometimes got
in the past: it has 0.9.15 (0.9.19 being current), which came out on June 8th.

Re: Cedega CVS - I have not seen precompiled cvs versions, but I have seen the
official releases being shared.

Cheers,
Kelly