Re: where can i get cedega package ?

>Downloaded the WineCVS script and ran it, asking for the bleeding edge user
>install (so I will not override my Sid wine).

>They are using some sort of funny (flex?) preprocessor and the file ppl.l
>"pops out" of this preprocessor prematurely so the c gives errors of stuff
>being undefined, redefined, invalid arguments, etc. The correct declarations
>are now out of scopt so the compile fails. Do not know how to fix.

>(the file has loads of stuff of form <tag>regular-expression and any one of
>tese may be at fault. There are also %% %{ %} notations which I thought may
>control the nesting level but I was unable to get anywhere with this.

Replacng flex with flex-old and starting clean will get their stuff to lex out
and the compilation to proceed ... until it gets to freetype.c. Stuff
undefined.

The configuration is looking at freetype2 directories. The first undefined are
apparently stuff no longer needed here. SO I made my own freetype.h (which
they neglect to #include) with the missing typedefs and got past that one.
Now, for SFNT_Interface. Found that one too but one cannot simply add
includes for these "internal" stuff. Got it all to include but the defiition
in the one .h file I have defining this stuff is NOT what they are using.
Looks as if their compile is for freetype-1 but the configuration is looking
in freetype2. I have no freetype1  sfnt.h. (It is on the X11R6 includes!)
Getting more of these (if there are any) must wait unting xwindows-system-dev
is once more in sync with its dependencies.

OK, it's cvs. To be expected. Their script for building it all is very cool
but one cannot tweek the configure using this. Maybe some of the problems
could be solved  by configure with appropriate arguments and some CFLAGS
exports env. Maybe not.