Re: just some thoughts

In the Great Book it has Been Written that on Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:57:46
-0600 Art Edwards <edwardsa@afrl.kirtland.af.mil> didst appear within
my Magick Viewing Screen and, being somewhat pleasantly supplicatory,
did polemicize thusly:

> Port games to linux and the adoption rate would skyrocket (IMHO).

In my own (admittedly limited) experience that is very true.  The few
computer users I know personally are all Win gamers.  Until top-notch
NFL, golfing and hunting games come to Linux these fellows won't change
although each have approached me about changing already.

Them:  Can I run my games?
Me: Let me see 'em.
    No.
Them: I guess I'll have to stick with Windows.

You can't imagine how frustrating that can be.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Press 'START' to stop
	Winduhs